Purchasing Power Miss to Mrs. Wedding Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Timing: The Purchasing Power Miss to Mrs. Wedding Day Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on May 7, 2018 at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 17, 2018 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are a) currently working at eligible employers, associations, or employees of the Federal government; b) legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia; c) eighteen (18) years of age or older who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they reside at time of entry; and d) Purchasing Power members and those who sign up for Purchasing Power membership during the Promotion Period (to register, go to www.purchasingpower.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions for “New Member” sign up. It is free to become a Purchasing Power member. Standard data charges may apply to entry via a web enabled mobile phone. Check your service plan for details.). Sweepstakes is not open to members of the general public. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members [spouse, parents, siblings and children] and those living in the same household of each such employee) of Purchasing Power LLC, (“Sponsor”), Marketing Visions, Inc. (“Administrator”), their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, access the Internet from a computer and/or a web enabled mobile phone, go to www.facebook.com/PurchasingPower (the “Facebook Page”). To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, at the Sweepstakes Application, post a Comment (“Comment”) telling us a sparkling moment in your love story. The comment is for entertainment purposes ONLY and has no bearing on winner selection. You may also access the Sweepstakes by going to www.purchasingpower.com, login to your account and click on the “Miss to Mrs. Giveaway” Banner, which will take you to the Facebook Page.
Limit (1) one entry into the Sweepstakes per person. If more than one (1) entry is submitted by an entrant, all Sweepstakes entries from that entrant will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address or Facebook account.
The only method of Sweepstakes entry is through the Sweepstakes Application (you may not enter via postal mail). By completing registration and submitting your Comment, you agree that your entry conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Restrictions as described below (the Miss to Mrs. Wedding Day Giveaway Comment Submission Guidelines and Restrictions”) and the “Content Restrictions” (as described below) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Comment and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Comment fails to conform to theMiss to Mrs Wedding Day Giveway Giveaway Comment Submission Guidelines and Restrictions.
Miss to Mrs. Wedding Day Comment Submission Guidelines and Restrictions:
• (i) The Comment must contain a details about a love story.
Content Restrictions For All Comments (collectively, the “Content Restrictions”):
• (i) The Comment must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• (ii) The Comment must not contain brand names or trademarks, other than Sponsor’s logos, brand names, trademarks or images found on Sponsor’s website (collectively, the “Sponsor Materials”);
• (iii) The Comment must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant, other than the Sponsor Materials;
• (iv) The Comment must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. No nudity, lewd or vulgar behavior;
• (v) The Comment must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• (vi) The Comment must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Comment is created;
• (vii) The Comment must not contain the name, likeness or image of any person under the age of 18 years; and
• (viii) Comment must comply with Facebook’s Terms and the Sponsor’s Terms and Conditions.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that is ineligible, incomplete, non-compliant or otherwise objectionable. IMPORTANT NOTE: Without in any way limiting the effect of the rest of these Official Rules, any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her entry without permission does so at his or her own risk.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply.
Direct any questions, comments and complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org, not Facebook.
4. Random Drawing: One (1) potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing (“Drawing”) on or about May 17, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. The Drawing will be conducted under the direction of Administrator, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The potential prize winners will be notified by e-mail, postal mail or phone within three (3) days after the drawing is held. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return to Administrator, within five (5) business days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) in order to have the opportunity to receive a prize. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Prize Claim Documents within the required time period, then such potential prize winner may be disqualified and/or otherwise forfeit his or her opportunity to receive a prize. In the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, there will be three (3) alternate drawings following the procedure stated above, after which the prize in question will remain unawarded. Prize will be awarded to the person whose name is on the entry.
5. Prize And Approximate Retail Value: There are one (1) Prize available to be won in this Sweepstakes. Each prize consists of a Delamore Diamond bracelet. Prize details not specified herein will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $299.99 TOTAL MAXIMUM VALUE OF ALL PRIZES AVAILABLE TO BE WON: $299.99
Each Prize winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize following the date prize is awarded.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are not received for any reason, including any computer, online, telephone, human error, technical malfunctions, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures (whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud), or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. If Sponsor terminates this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on‑line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or any combination thereof.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Georgia, U.S.A. “Georgia”; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia.
13. Sponsor: Purchasing Power LLC, 1349 West Peachtree St NW, Suite 1100, Atlanta, GA 30309.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.COM.